- The operator of the www.diagdent.pl website is CBCT Sp. z o.o., 03-253 Warszawa, ul. Białołęcka 166D, KRS: 935996, REGON: 520643089, NIP: 5242930030 and CBCT Polska Sp. z o.o., 02-439 Warszawa, ul. Zdobnicza 8, KRS: 936013, REGON: 520643333, NIP: 5223215013, tel. no.: 22 416 31 17
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookie files (so-called "cookies") on terminal equipment.
Information in the forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may also store information about the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The data in the form shall not be made available to third parties otherwise than with the user's consent.
- Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential clients registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., in order to perform the process of service request or sales contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically implementing certain services - in particular, this concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities being the operators of the Internet domains (especially the Scientific and Academic Computer Network - NASK), services handling payments or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, which help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- profiling of the User in order to display customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the terminal equipment of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to the user's behaviour on the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. These data are used for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the reply,
- the name of the client station - identification carried out via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), in case the user accessed the Website via a link,
- information about user's browser,
- IP address information.
- This data is not associated with specific visitors.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
- Data shall only be made available to external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall only be shared with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to entitled authorities on the basis of lawful requests within the scope of the request.
Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder and, in extreme cases, make it impossible to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone